The AEPSE organizing office have arranged of hotels at special discount rates at venue for the participants in AEPSE2019. Please review the web site of them and select your favorite one for enjoying your stay during visit to Jeju with the conference.
For all participants who wish to make a hotel reservation through the Secretariat Office of AEPSE2019,
we encourage you to complete your registration for the conference before submitting your hotel reservation form
and then make a on-line reservation or send the hotel reservation form completed to the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of the completed form with appropriate payment, a confirmation letter will be sent via email.
Name of Hotel : MAISON GLAD JEJU HOTEL
||City / Garden
||City / Garden
||New building, City / Garden
- The above rates include all taxes and service charges.
- The rate for one night is based on the period from 01 September to 05 September.
Accommodation Reservation Deadline : August 09 (Fri.), 2019 (Based on Korean Time, GMT+9hrs)
- Please note that room reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis, but room availability cannot be guaranteed even before the deadline as the conference period lies within the peak season.
- Hotel reservations are handled by the AEPSE2019 Secretariat; therefore, do not contact the hotel directly for any changes or cancellation.
- Hotel room allocations will be made on a first-come, first-served basis.
Early check-in (before 14:00) & late check-out (after 12:00) depend on room availability and additional fees for early check-in and/or late check-out will be charged to a participant’s personal bill.
* Check-in and check-out times may vary. For the times of each hotel, contact the AEPSE2019 Secretariat.
- For a group reservation, you are required to send an email directly to AEPSE2019 Secretariat. (email@example.com)
- The below rates are per room per night.
- The reservation form must be accompanied by a one night deposit with credit card information to guarantee your reservation.
At the end of your stay the balance will be charged upon check-out.
- Tax and service charges of each room are included in the room rate.
- Additional expenses such as breakfast, mini-bar, laundry service, etc. are the participant’s responsibility and should be paid to the hotel when you check out.
- Valid credit card information is required to secure room reservation.
- All room rates will be charged in Korean Won.
- Cancellation and refund policies are according to the rules of each hotel.
- The below rates only apply to AEPSE2019 participants.
- Confirmation letter will be sent within a week from the day you make a reservation; otherwise, please contact the AEPSE2019 Secretariat by email. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellation requests must be sent in writing to AEPSE2019 Secretariat via e-mail. (email@example.com)
||Cancellation received by July 19 (Fri.)
|Cancellation received from July 20 (Sat.) ~ August 16 (Fri.)
||One (1) night’s room rate.
|Cancellation received from August 17 (Sat.) or No-show
Cancellation and no-show penalties mentioned above will be charged to your credit card indicated in the payment method page.
- All dates are based on Korean standard time (GMT+9).
- No-show: If no check-in without any notice in advance, the room is subject to being released automatically.
- The cancellation and refund policy for a group reservation (more than 1 room) will be informed through separate invoices.